Dust Right® Vacuum Harness
Dust separators are a no-brainer for getting the most out of your shop vacuum dust collection system. If only they weren't so...well...''separated'' from the vacuum. That's where the Dust Right® Vacuum Harness can tie it all together. It consists of a central support bracket with straps on either side that wrap around both your vacuum and the Dust Right® Dust Separator (#45556, sold separately). Once secured together, you can roll the entire vac/separator combo around with far less chance of tipping, catching on obstacles, or tangling or detaching the various hoses.
- Ties your vacuum and separator together for more stability and easier portability
- Heavy-duty adjustable straps are long enough to accommodate most shop vacuums
- Straps are height adjustable so you can determine where the strap will wrap, ensuring a tight fit
- Quick-release buckles let you easily detach separator or vacuum for easy chip disposal
- No-mar feet on bracket are adjustable to fit the specific contours of your vacuum
- 3/4'' holes on top of bracket let you add 3/4'' dowels for shop-made accessories
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.