Dust Right FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit, 3' to 12' Expandable
Expanding dust hose with flexible, universal port system connects to nearly any handheld power tool!
Handheld power tools generate a lot of dust right where you least want it: directly under your nose. Unfortunately, the confusing array of non-standardized small ports on handheld tools makes it hard to connect a dust hose—until now. This new kit from Rockler includes two sizes of flexible rubber dust ports—1'', 1-1/2''—that flex to fit on almost any tool, plus a 2-1/4'' port that connects to most shop vacuums, dust separators or our optional Cord and Hose Holder (47321). The two tool-end ports are thoughtfully designed with a slight elbow that helps lift the dust hose off of your work. All ports thread securely into the included premium stretch hose, which is a remarkable engineering feat in itself. This supple, agile hose expands from a mere 3' to 12' long, and is a pleasure to work with, providing almost zero resistance as you move about your workspace.
- Winner of WOOD Magazine's Innov8 Award for 2015
- Ports flex to fit almost any handheld power tool with dust collection compatibility
- Hose expands 4x the original length—from 3' to 12'— for a large working radius
- Durable, flexible rubber hose is easy to maneuver and manipulate, is kink- and crush-resistant, and has no memory
- Ports swivel for free range of motion
- Ports reverse thread into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
- To use the FlexiPort system for cleanup tasks, pair it with our Shop Vacuum Accessory Kit (#52125, sold separately). The accessories fit right into the larger 1-1/2'' flexible port
Note: The two FlexiPort hose systems—12' Fixed-Length and 3' to 12' Expandable—are NOT cross compatible. FlexiPorts with the black threads fit the Expandable Hose only, and FlexiPorts with the gray collar fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose only.
Dust Right FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit, 3 to 12' Expandable
- (1) Expandable 1-1/2'' ID Dust Hose
- (1) 2-1/4'' OD Swiveling Port
- (1) 1'' Swiveling Rubber Dust Port
- (1) 1-1/2'' Swiveling Rubber Dust Port
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Patents: rockler.com/patents
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.