Festool Domino DF 500 Joiner Set (574432)
Creates perfect, smooth-sided mortises that accept sturdy beech tenons — operation is as simple as a biscuit cutter!
This revolutionary new tool cuts quick, precise mortises with the ease and simplicity of a biscuit cutter. One plunge creates a perfect, smooth-sided mortise that is precisely sized to accept a Domino loose tenon, creating an incredibly strong joint in stock as narrow as 7/8'' wide. A universal joinery system with endless applications, the Domino is stronger and more versatile than biscuits or dowels, and requires no cumbersome jigs and fixtures. Four cutter sizes machine snug mortises for five different Domino sizes. Self-referencing pins let you cut rows of perfectly spaced mortises with no need to measure and mark. Mortise width is adjustable in three increments with the turn of a knob, and cuts can be overlapped for long mortises. Fence tilts from 0-90°, with stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°, and smooth, precise machining throughout makes for an incredibly quiet machine. Includes Domino® Joiner, 5mm Cutter, Trim stop, Cross stop, Support bracket, Wrench, Plug-it power cord and Systainer 2 storage case.
- Includes 5mm (1/8'') cutter, other cutters available up to 10mm (3/8'') in diameter
- Cuts mortises up to 1-1/16'' deep
- Depth stop for easily repeatable depth settings
- Angle adjustment from 0° to 90° for mitered corners
- Dust port for easy connection to your dust extractor
- Cross stop allows repeated hole spacing between 100mm and 205mm (3-7/8'' and 8-1/16'')
- Trim stop for narrow material between 22 and 70 mm (7/8'' and 2-3/4'') in width
- Includes T-Loc Systainer
(1) Festool Domino DF 500 Joiner
(1) 5mm Cutter
(1) Trim stop
(1) Cross stop
(1) Support bracket
(1) Plug-it power cord
(1) Systainer 2 storage case
|Manufacturer Part Number||574432|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.