Rockler Silicone Glue Brush Set for Festool Domino Joinery System
Four different Domino-shaped silicone tips deposit the perfect amount of glue for Domino mortise sizes ranging from 4mm to 10mm.
Applying the right amount of glue to your Domino mortises is important—too much and you'll get excessive squeeze-out, too little and the glue bond will be compromised. That's why our Silicone Glue Brushes for Domino Joinery are ribbed to hold just the right amount of glue. Just a dip in the glue and a plunge or two in the Domino mortise deposits the perfect amount. Rectangular tips are included for 4mm/5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm Domino joints. Thanks to the silicone material, dried glue peels right off.
Silicone Glue Brushes for Dominos:
- Includes two double-ended brushes with tips for 4mm/5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm Domino mortises
- Domino sizes are molded into tips for easy identification
- Tips are ribbed to hold the perfect amount of glue
- Silicone material for easy cleanup—just wipe clean, or peel off once dry
- Works with wood glue and polyurethane glue
- Patent pending
Note: Not for use with food. Not recommended for use with cyanoacrylate (CA) glue.
(1) Rockler Silicone Glue Brush for Domino Joinery (4mm/5mm and 6mm Dominos)
(1) Rockler Silicone Glue Brush for Domino Joinery (8mm and 10mm Dominos)
- Patents: rockler.com/patents