Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw (576011)
A premium plunging track saw that yields the cleanest, most precise cuts imaginable in stock up to 2'' thick.
The TS 55 REQ is a premium plunge-action circular saw that performs like a high-quality table saw, yielding the cleanest, most precise cuts imaginable in an ultra-compact, portable system. Designed to work with Festool’s revolutionary zero-clearance Guide Rail (e.g. #73382, sold separately), it provides perfectly straight cuts with zero splintering on either face of the stock. The saw blade retracts into the housing, which makes cuts in the middle of a sheet stable and precise. Ingenious bevel-tilt mechanism keeps the edge of the guide rail precisely on the cut line, regardless of the bevel angle. The flat saw housing and redesigned flat waste-side splinterguard lets you cut within 1/2'' of walls and other obstacles, and the splinterguard need not be removed for bevel cuts. The TS 55 REQ also introduces micro-adjustable depth of cut, and an expanded bevel range of -1° to 47°, which lets you adjust for the out-of-square corners.
- Achieve perfectly straight, splinter-free cuts when used with a Festool guide rail (e.g. #73382, sold separately)
- Ideal for heavy sheet stock, since you can take a lightweight tool to the sheet rather than a heavy sheet to the saw
- Micro-adjustable cut depth for incredibly fine accuracy and less kerfing of sawhorses and saw tables
- Flat housing (even with the splinterguard installed) lets you cut right up against walls or adjacent surfaces
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade, reducing the chance of kickback
- Blade changes are easier and safer with the FastFix system which locks power switch and arbor simultaneously for safe, easy blade removal
- Streamlined splinterguard is always there when you need it, eliminating tearout on both sides of the blade, even during bevel cuts and when cutting next to a wall
- Greater bevel range: simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1° to 47° with positive stops at 0° and 45°
- Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up
- Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material
(1) Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw (576011)
(1) Fine tooth carbide blade, HW W48
(1) Plastic splintergaurd
(1) Plug-It 13' power cord
(1) Sight window
(1) Hex key
(1) Sys4 storage case
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.