General Finishes High Performance Water-based Top Coat Gloss
This is one of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the market today. It is non-yellowing and offers easy water cleanup. It contains all the consumer-friendly characteristics of PolyAcrylic Blend. In addition, it contains a UV Stabilizer to protect it from breaking down in sunlight and to protect the underlying stains from fading. With its pure polyurethane durability, it's a great choice for hardwood floors.
Direction for use:
- Oil-based stains must be completely dry before using a water based topcoat. Wait a minimum of 48 hours before applying General Finishes High Performance.
- Use a foam brush or paint pad applicator. Apply liberally, using smooth, even strokes with the grain. Use enough material to provide a wet film.
- Sand between coats using 320- or 400-grit sandpaper. Remove dust before recoating.
- A minimum of 3 coats is recommended. Additional coats may be applied to increase durability and depth.
|Coverage||600 sq ft|
|Dry Time||2-4 hrs|
|Size||Gallon, Pint, Quart|
- This product can expose you to Ethylene oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-Dioxane, Ethylbenzene, Dibromoacetonitrile, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov