General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, Antique Oak
This stain features the low-odor and easy cleanup of water-based stains, while emulating the easy spreading, blending, repairability and generous open times of oil-based stains. The blend of high-quality dyes and pigments provides rich, even color, and the heavier bodied formula allows controlled penetration, reducing blotching on hard-to-stain woods such as Aspen, Pine and Maple. Non-flammable and free of harsh chemicals and toxic vapors. Ideal for use with children's toys and furniture.
- Apply liberally with a foam brush or a paint pad applicator.
- Dry time is normally 1-2 hours under ideal conditions (70°F, 70% humidity).
- Cooler temperatures/higher humidity will prolong dry time up to 8-10 hours.
- If necessary, thin with 10-20% water.
- Coverage: 150 sq. ft. per quart.
Note: Simply mix 10% to 15% (3-5 fl. oz. per qt.) of EF Extender with any water base stain or finish and mix well.
|Dry Time||1 hr, 2 hrs|
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
over 2 years ago