General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, Whitewash
This stain features the low-odor and easy cleanup of water-based stains, while emulating the easy spreading, blending, repairability and generous open times of oil-based stains. The blend of high-quality dyes and pigments provides rich, even color, and the heavier bodied formula allows controlled penetration, reducing blotching on hard-to-stain woods such as Aspen, Pine and Maple. Non-flammable and free of harsh chemicals and toxic vapors. Ideal for use with children's toys and furniture.
- Apply liberally with a foam brush or a paint pad applicator.
- Dry time is normally 1-2 hours under ideal conditions (70°F, 70% humidity).
- Cooler temperatures/higher humidity will prolong dry time up to 8-10 hours.
- If necessary, thin with 10-20% water.
- Coverage: 150 sq. ft. per quart.
Note:Simply mix 10% to 15% (3-5 fl. oz. per qt.) of EF Extender with any water base stain or finish and mix well.
|Dry Time||2-4 hrs|
- This product can expose you to Ethylene oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including Hydrazine, 1,4-Dioxane, Propylene oxide, Titanium dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethanediol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov