HotStamps for Woodburning Tool, Numbers and Symbols
This 24-piece branding set includes numbers from 0 to 9, plus the following symbols: asterisk, pound sign, exclamation point, question mark, ampersand, music note, ribbon, star, heart, ''S'' Brand, comma, circle, square and arrow/tree. Thread the characters into your woodburning tool to add your name, initials, or any number of unique words and phrases to your projects. You can personalize a wide range of materials: wood, paper, card stock, fabric, leather, gourds, nuts and more. The individual brass characters are designed to fit any Walnut Hollow woodburning tool, or any woodburning tool with an 8-32 threading. Simply screw the number or symbol into the tool, allow it to heat up for a few minutes, then press gently to burn it into your project. The exact height and width will vary with each character, but they average about 5/8'' tall, and combine well with the optional Lowercase Letters (#59173, sold separately) and Uppercase Letters (#55733, sold separately) sets.
Tips for Best Results:
- Practice on a scrap piece beforehand.
- Use a set of pliers to remove hot tips.
- Use fine graphite powder to prevent the tip from sticking in the tool.
- Brass is soft, especially when heated; do not bend the tips when screwing them in or out.
- Let the heat of the tool do the work; avoid using excessive pressure.
- Do not overtighten the tips; ''fingertight'' is plenty.
- Do not press at an angle, as this can bend the tip.
(14) Symbols Woodburning HotStamps (question mark, exclamation point, ampersand, asterisk, pound sign, comma/apostrophe, music note, ribbon, wave/S-brand, heart, tree/arrow, star, square and circle)
|Manufacturer Part Number||27399|
5 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago