J-B Weld KwikWood Epoxy Wood Repair Putty, 1 oz.
Repairs and rebuilds damaged or rotting wood—easily machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, painted and stained.
KwikWood is a 2-part hand-mixable epoxy putty formulated to repair and rebuild damaged or rotting wood. After mixing, it cures in 15-25 minutes to the same density as wood and can be machined, drilled, tapped and sanded flush after only an hour of curing. It dries to a light tan color that can be stained or painted, and adhesion is stronger than the wood itself. Use it to repair dry rot, knotholes, window and door frames, screw holes, insect damage, furniture, PVC trim and more. For interior or exterior use. Shrink- and crack-resistant.
- Repairs and rebuilds damaged or rotting wood
- Cures in 15-25 minutes to the same density as wood
- can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, painted and stained
- For interior or exterior use
- Shrink- and crack-resistant
|Manufacturer Part Number||8257|