Jet® 6'' Long Bed Jointer w/Helical Head
Any serious woodworker knows that square and flat stock is the key to producing fine work, so it's time to skip the hand tools and graduate to the JJ-6HHDX 6" long bed jointer. This beast boasts a helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts yet runs quietly and smoothly. Its exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections. Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. Best of all, it comes with JET's industry-leading customer service professionals standing by to assist from setup to output.
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45 degrees and 90 degrees to handle bevel operations
- Exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections
- Industrial push-button controls are conveniently placed for easy access
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708466DXK|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||6000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
3 weeks ago
7 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Had he not been available, I was going to suspend one end with a rope a few inches higher than the base and lift the other end.
The great thing was that it was in perfect alignment right out of the box!
Great new addition to my shop.