JET® JMD-15 Mill/Drill With R-8 Taper
The Jet® JMD-15 is a lighter, space-saving alternative to a dedicated milling machine. It combines a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's moveable table, providing three micro adjustable axes for precision results in a variety of metal machining projects. Although light in construction, the JMD-15 milling/drilling machine possesses the advantages of space-saving versatility and affordability with good light machining capability. It features a one-piece cast iron column for rigidity, large hand wheels, a spacious worktable, and a highly versatile 360° swiveling head. The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings provide solid support to the spindle for finer tolerances and more accurate results.
- One-piece cast iron column for added support
- Belt cover with quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Locking collet prevents cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are exerted on the bit
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle, resulting in greater tolerance and more accurate drilling depth
- Base taper allows for easier clean up
- Larger hand wheel knobs
- Drill press angle vise
- UL Listed motor
- Extra large worktable
- 360° head swivel
- Work lamp
- Heavy-duty power downfeed with manual fine feed
- 1/2" drill chuck, chuck arbor
- Draw bar
- Drill chuck guard
- Adjustable carbide facemill
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated delivery time: 15 business days
|Manufacturer Part Number||350017|
|Dimensions||38'' L x 37-1/2'' W x 42'' H|
|Drill Press Size||1/2'' drill chuck|
|Spindle Speed||110 - 2,580 RPM|
|Drill Presses Type||Benchtop|