Jet® JWL-1015VS 10'' x 15'' Variable Speed Wood Lathe
Whether for the novice woodturner searching for an affordable, user-friendly starter lathe, or the advanced turner adding a mini-lathe to their lineup, the new JET 1015 makes an ideal choice. With 15-1/2"" between centers, and a 10"" swing over the bed, this sturdy, smooth-running 15"" mini-lathe has the power, precision and versatility to turn both small bowls and spindles with ease. The lathe is available in either the standard version, with six fixed spindle speeds, or in the variable speed version, with three adjustable speed ranges. When you're ready to turn your ideas into reality, the Jet 1015 mini lathe is a great place to start.
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock
- Cast iron bed construction
- There is an additional $60.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||719110|
|Speed Range||200 - 1050, 300 - 1750 and 600 - 3600 RPM|
over 2 years ago
Have noticed that the speed seems to change, going faster for a bit and then slowing down. When I have it on slow speed, it speeds up without changing the speed control. Would probably cause problems when trying to apply a finish coat as varnish..
1 year ago