JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template B
Your doors will swing smoothly and line up neatly every time with our JIG IT® templates to guide your way. Just butt the template up against the face of your cabinet and use a centering bit to drill perfectly positioned mounting holes for a wide variety of concealed hinges. See the compatibility info below for a list of which hinges are compatible with this template. Requires centering bit #68991 (sold separately).
For even faster, more foolproof installation, use several of these templates mounted on one of our T-track rails (e.g. #26420, sold separately).
For easier mounting of the cup plate from two-part Euro-style hinges, check out the JIG IT® Deluxe Concealed Hinge Drilling System. It works with your handheld drill and sets up so you can bore precisely spaced hinge cup mounting holes on multiple doors.
JIG IT Hinge Plate Template B
- Installs hinges: #33370, #36647, #35137, #38012, #32932, #33216, #33957, #35676, #38458, #39435, #55941
- Use with #6 Self Centering Bit (#68991, sold separately)
- These hinges are used on cabinets with face frames
- Clear acrylic for easy alignment with your marks
- Also includes T-track mounting hole for repeatable alignment and placement of hinges
- Hole spacing and setback measurements are conveniently printed on the acrylic face for reference
- Stable, durable polymer fence
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
6 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
4 months ago