JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template D
Your doors will swing smoothly and line up neatly every time with our JIG IT® templates to guide your way. Just butt the template up against the face of your cabinet and use a centering bit to drill perfectly positioned mounting holes for a wide variety of concealed hinges. See the compatibility info below for a list of which hinges are compatible with this template. Requires centering bit #68991 (sold separately).
For even faster, more foolproof installation, use several of these templates mounted on one of our T-track rails (e.g. #26420, sold separately).
For easier mounting of the cup plate from two-part Euro-style hinges, check out the JIG IT® Deluxe Concealed Hinge Drilling System. It works with your handheld drill and sets up so you can bore precisely spaced hinge cup mounting holes on multiple doors.
- Installs hinges: #33600, #36778, #49513, #47967, #23261, #55926, #55933, #23554
- Use with #6 Self Centering Bit (#68991, sold separately)
- These hinges are used on frameless cabinets
- Clear acrylic for easy alignment with your marks
- Also includes T-track mounting hole for repeatable alignment and placement of hinges
- Hole spacing and setback measurements are conveniently printed on the acrylic face for reference
- Stable, durable polymer fence
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.