JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template E
Your bi-fold pie corner doors will swing smoothly and line up neatly every time with our JIG IT® template to guide your way. Just butt the template up against the face of your cabinet and use a centering bit to drill perfectly positioned cabinet mounting holes, then flip it around to drill the holes for the hinge that holds the two doors together. See the compatibility info below for a list of which hinges are compatible with this template. Requires centering bit 68991 (sold separately).
JIG IT Hinge Plate Template E
- Installs Salice Pie Corner Hinge Kits: 56511, 57776 and 59313
- Use with #6 Self Centering Bit (68991, sold separately)
- Clear acrylic for easy alignment with your marks
- Hole spacing and setback measurements are conveniently printed on the acrylic face for reference
- Stable, durable polymer fence
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Minimum Door Thickness||No|
|Maximum Door Thickness||No|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.