A complete system for ripping, crosscutting, mitering and beveling both panel stock and solid wood—all in one location, with one saw.
Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit
Kreg's ACS (Adaptive Cutting System) Master Kit is your one-stop shop for crosscutting, ripping, mitering and beveling both sheet stock and solid wood. Versatile, portable and precise, it can make an ideal table saw substitute for small shops. The system marries a high-performance track saw and a matching 62'' track with a sturdy, supportive table that can be folded up and rolled away when not in use. The Project Table is pre-drilled with dog holes that accept the included Versa-Stops, and features integrated measuring systems with included material stops that precisely position your materials for smooth, straight, accurate cuts, every time.
- Precisely dimension plywood sheet goods and solid wood—all in one location with one tool
- Easily move the system to wherever you need it, in the garage, in the driveway or to the jobsite
- Plunge Saw and joinable 62'' Guide Tracks provide straight, smooth cuts
- Replaceable splinter guards in the base of the plunge saw help minimize chip-out and splintering
- 50'' cutting capacity when a single Guide Track is used—expandable to 112'' by combining two tracks with the optional Connector Kit
- Project Table enhances cutting capabilities by supporting and precisely positioning materials for repeatable cuts
- Capable of ripping, crosscutting, mitering and beveling with one system
- Portable, with a compact, vertical storage footprint—table folds up and rolls away on the integral wheels
- Integrated safety features include a fully-shrouded blade, a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection
Kreg ACS3000 Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit
(1) Kreg ACS-SAW Plunge Saw
(1) Kreg ACS-TTOP Project Table Top
(1) Kreg ACS-TBASE Project Table Base
(1) Kreg ACS-430 62'' Guide Track with Cord Manager
(1) 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
(1) Dust collection bag
(2) Track Hinges and Mounting Plates
(2) Material Stops
(1) Joining Bar to connect Material Stops
(1) Protractor Miter Guide
(1) 48'' Extension Stop
(2) Primary Rulers
(2) Secondary Rulers
(1) Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS3000|
2 months ago
After much more use of the ACS since my initial review I would like to comment on the following;
1. The dust bag does a great job of collecting saw dust to the extent I don't hook up my collection system to the saw. It goes on and off easy and empties well. I do put a dust collector hose over the bag opening occasionally to clean it out completely. I find less saw dust kicked up on the track than my Triton saw connected to my dust collection system.
2. The electrical cord guide on the end of the track is a nice feature. I'm no longer stepping over the cord on a long cut.
3.After using all the accessories further I find the parallel guides a quick and accurate way to make cuts in longer pieces. I now just leave them connected to the track.
4. Had to cut a number of thin long pieces at once and did it accurately by using the material stops with the jointer bar. The jointer bar was off the back end of the table and beyond its measuring ability. I just measured from the jointer bar to the inside edge of the cut line in the table top, doing so along each material stop to make sure the jointer bar was parallel to my cut line at the length I wanted to cut the pieces to. (They were longer than my job site saw can handle). That set up worked great for each set of pieces I had to cut.
5. Ordered an extra set of versa-stops and they come in quite handy. Would recommend considering this when buying the system.
6. The 48" extension works but seems a bit flimsy. I work with big pieces of 3/4" material and have found you have to be quite careful when butting material up to it.
7. Have not used the extension brackets that connect the acs system to the track horse as I finally found someone who has them in stock and have them on order. Don't expect anything to be wrong there. The track horse is a quality piece of work, so much so that you start wishing the cutting system was built as good. Especially where the pinch points are on the cutting system.
I will say the acs has become a go to tool in my shop. To the point I keep it up and ready to use all the time. Having it on the mobil stand I built keeps it versatile to move around as needed.
Will post more info if I have any.
1 month ago
As to functionality, wow! Does everything it should and says it will do. I purchased all the accessories they offer for the unit and after a fair amount of calibration for each they all worked well including making several quick 45 degree cuts fast and easy. Put all accessories to use cutting some sheet goods and smaller parts, they all worked as they should.
Overall I feel the cutting system is a great addition to my shop and will speed up cutting large and small parts and do recommend it to anyone.
The saw does work well but feel my Triton track saw works smoother. Tested the kick back feature, it works!
A quick note. All calibration of accessories start from a cut line you make in the work top as one of the first things you do after finishing assembly so make sure you assemble the track ends properly and have it aligned perpendicular to the dog holes before you make that cut.
You will need to use the Kreg Plunge Saw. It was designed to ride in the ridge in the track while a regular Saw will not have that cutout to follow that ridge.
You sure can cut then strips from narrow stock. You will just want to make sure you have the same thickness of board supporting the backside of the track.
Kreg Tech Support
The table is 36" tall.
Kreg Tech Support
The Tabletop is 30" wide.
Kreg Tech Support
The Dog Hole are 3/4" in diameter.
Kreg Tech Support