Kreg ACS Parallel Guides
For accurate, repeatable cuts from 12'' to 96'' wide when using the ACS Plunge Saw and Guide Track alone (without the project table).
Kreg's ACS Parallel Guides attach quickly and easily to your ACS Guide Track (sold separately) to provide accurate, repeatable cuts from 12'' to 96'' wide in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. They are used when cutting without the ACS Project Table, and eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut. The precision measuring tapes extend for cuts up to 96'' wide. Heavy-duty blade brakes lock in your measurements for excellent repeatability. Sold as a pair.
- For making accurate, repeatable cuts from 12'' to 96'' wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and Guide Track
- Precise, easy-to-read multipurpose measuring rules
- Attach quickly when needed, and easily remove without losing calibration
- Compact design stays out of the way while cutting, and allows Parallel Guides to be stored easily in Plunge Saw case
(1) Kreg ACS Parallel Guides with mounting hardware
(1) Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS415|