Folding, rolling base supports the ACS Project Table Top (#65683, sold separately)—collapses and stores upright against the wall when not in use.
Kreg ACS Project Table Base
The Kreg ACS Project Table Base offers solid support for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top (#65683, sold separately). It allows you to roll the entire cutting system into a corner for compact vertical storage or onto the bed of your truck for transport. Large rubber wheels and folding handles make it easy to roll over varying terrain. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel for durability. Positive locking supports keep the legs open, while catches hold everything in place against the underside of the table during storage or transport. Adjustable levelers let you fine-tune the height, and eliminate rocking on uneven floors.
- Folding, rolling stand for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top (#65683, sold separately)
- Attaches to the Project Table Top to allow the table to fold vertically and roll for easy storage or transport
- Handles fold out for use when transporting; large wheels for smooth rolling
- Heavy-duty steel construction for strong, stable support
- Adjustable leg levelers for stability on uneven floors
- Stable leg braces lock in position to ensure solid footing
Note: Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top
(1) Kreg ACS Project Table Base
(1) Hardware pack
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS-TBASE|