Kreg® Precision Router Table Fence
This rugged aluminum fence delivers a new level of precision and convenience to most any router table top. It utilizes a T-square mounting design that allows for fast and easy positioning of the fence and a cam style lockdown which keeps it perfectly parallel to the miter slot at all times. The fence adjusts easily with one hand, and locks firmly in place with dual locks: a large paddle lock on the infeed end, and a quarter-turn lock on the outfeed end that prevents fence deflection. Once roughly positioned, the included micro-adjuster and magnified measuring system let you dial in the exact setting. The fence is built from a heavy-duty aluminum extrusion with fully independent fence faces that can be jogged for use as a vertical jointer-just insert the included spacer rods behind the outfeed fence.
- Magnified measuring system with adjustable measuring scale allows accurate setups. Included Micro-Adjuster allows you to refine setups with absolute precision
- Independent sliding fence faces can be positioned exactly where needed to provide workpiece support close to the bit, and to maximize chip collection into the fence's built-in dust port
- Two jointing rods are included-just slide them into position behind the outfeed fence face, and the fence doubles as a jointer for putting perfect edges on boards
- Get real precision on any router table. A single-side, universal-mounting design allows the fence to be securely attached to most router table tops from 3/4'' to 1-1/2'' thick
(1) T-square style carriage rail
(1) Micro-adjust wheel
(2) Jointing rods
(1) Measuring tape
(1) Dust-collection port
(1) Bit guard
(1) Owner's manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRS1015|
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
The interior diameter 2.283”.
The exterior diameter = 2.428”.
Apparently, the dust port is designed to work with a variety of typical shop vacs having 2-1/4” to 2-1/2” hose connectors as my Sears shop vac hose easily fit into the Kreg Router Table Fence’s dust port, albeit loosely.
I'd check to see if your dust collector manufacturer or aftermarket/3rd part manufacturer carries a reducer compatible with shop vac to 4" dust collectors.
Its a great fence and I'm really looking forward to using it for the first time.
The left hold-down requires a keyhole slot through the table top. You would need to create the keyhole slot on your table (instructions are included). Clearances on the 32" table are 1 1/16" (slot) and 3/4" (entry hole at top of slot) from the left table edge. Unless you are prepared to relocate the hold-down on the fence, you would have 1/2" less clearance while still hoping to maintain the integrity of your table top.
As if that weren't enough, outboard of the keyhole slot there are two 3/8" nylon set screws that function as glides. They mount in threaded holes that could be difficult to relocate. In their current location, they are centered 31.5" from the right edge, which means they would ride on the very left edge of your table, half on, half off.
So maybe, maybe not, depending on your ability to make it work.
Kreg Tech Support
I'm sorry, but the Micro Adjuster is not available in metric.
You sure can use this on a home made tabletop. I would look at the manual for all the specs for the Keyhole slot. https://www.kregtool.com/webres/Files/PRS1015-MANUAL.pdf.
Kreg Tech Support