Kreg® Precision Router Table Top
This professionally edgebanded top provides a solid, secure, and quiet routing solution for any workshop. It features an Easy-Slide™ skin made from an impact resistant high-pressure laminate. The top is made from vibration- and noise-resistant MDF and is reinforced by two steel struts, which keep it from sagging over time. The bottom side of the phenolic insert plate is laser-etched with a template for easy mounting of your router. The plate includes three Level-Loc reducing rings and a unique ''ring wrench''—just turn to lock them in place and they automatically level themselves. The 1-13/16'' ring is compatible with standard guide bushings.
- 1'' thick MDF core with steel reinforcing struts
- Durable Easy-Slide™ low-friction surface
- Laser-engraved target pattern on the underside of the plate ensures simple, accurate router centering and mounting
- Four Kreg Precision Insert Plate Levelers ensure accuracy and a smooth, catch-free sliding surface
- Anodized Combo-Trak miter-gauge/T-slot track makes it easy to utilize various accessories such as the miter gauges and featherboards
(1) Brass Starting Pin
(1) Phenolic Insert Plate
(3) Insert Plate Reducing Rings (1'', 1-13/16'' and 2-5/8'')
(1) Ring Wrench
Kreg® Precision Router Table Fence not included (#54126, sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRS1025|