Kreg® Precision Router Table Top
This professionally edgebanded top provides a solid, secure, and quiet routing solution for any workshop. It features an Easy-Slide™ skin made from an impact resistant high-pressure laminate. The top is made from vibration- and noise-resistant MDF and is reinforced by two steel struts, which keep it from sagging over time. The bottom side of the phenolic insert plate is laser-etched with a template for easy mounting of your router. The plate includes three Level-Loc reducing rings and a unique ''ring wrench''—just turn to lock them in place and they automatically level themselves. The 1-13/16'' ring is compatible with standard guide bushings.
- 1'' thick MDF core with steel reinforcing struts
- Durable Easy-Slide™ low-friction surface
- Laser-engraved target pattern on the underside of the plate ensures simple, accurate router centering and mounting
- Four Kreg Precision Insert Plate Levelers ensure accuracy and a smooth, catch-free sliding surface
- Anodized Combo-Trak miter-gauge/T-slot track makes it easy to utilize various accessories such as the miter gauges and featherboards
(1) Brass Starting Pin
(1) Phenolic Insert Plate
(3) Insert Plate Reducing Rings (1'', 1-13/16'' and 2-5/8'')
(1) Ring Wrench
Kreg® Precision Router Table Fence not included (#54126, sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRS1025|
over 2 years ago
2 months ago
5 months ago
over 3 years ago
When you receive the table, the insert is just placed in the hole. You will have to remove the plate to install the levelers and then install the plate back in the hole and screw the plate into the levelers.
I am not a 100% sure that it will work, but I can tell you that from the center of our miter track to the center of the opening in the table is 6-1/2 inches.
Thank you for your support and feedback. There are different models, but the outer dimensions of the plate are the critical factor. If the plate is 9-1/4" x 11-3/4," with corners of a 3/4" radius, then it will fit fine. Please let us know if any further questions or concerns come up. Have a good one!
Kreg Tech Support
You can order the levelers from JessEm that will attach to your Kreg top and let you tighten down the lift.
Kreg Tech Support
Thanks in advance !