Laguna F2 Fusion 1.75HP Table Saw, 36'' Rip Fence
Features buttery smooth adjustments, integrated caster system, a hi/lo Euro-style fence, and phenomenal dust collection.
As low as $1,799.00
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Laguna's F2 Fusion Table Saw sits in the middle of the line between the F1 and the industrial-level F3. The F2 is a hybrid cabinet saw with a full cast iron table, heavy steel fence body with low-friction teflon sliders, and a totally enclosed, one-piece steel base with excellent dust collection above and below the table, and shrouding the blade. The one-piece cast aluminum trunnion bolts directly to the cabinet for easier adjustment for parallelism of the miter gauge and blade. The steel cabinet also has an integrated wheel system inside, so you don't have to purchase a separate mobility kit. The high/low Euro-style fence face can be easily pulled back to create a short fence to reduce the risk of binding when crosscutting with the miter gauge. You can also easily flip it to the flat position for cutting veneers and other thin material. Convenience features include a composite throat plate that's easy to remove with the recessed knob, a quick-release lever for the riving knife and splitter, a spring-loaded blade lock lever for quick blade changes, and onboard storage for the included standard miter gauge, riving knife, wrenches, fence and push stick. The cast chrome height and tilt wheels feel great in the hands, and the tilt wheel runs on a 2:1 gear ratio for fast adjustments.
- Superior dust collection, thanks to top and bottom collection and a sealed bottom
- Rugged cabinet-mounted trunnion for rigidity and ease of table adjustment
- Buttery smooth, precise arbor adjustments without sacrificing strength
- High/low aluminum fence face allows use of rip fence with miter gauge and thin materials
- Micro adjustable arbor tilt with 2:1 ratio for fast setups
- Permanently lubricated bearings and Acme screws
- Resin-based phenolic throat plate dampens vibration and chatter
- Quick-release zero-clearance throatplate with rectangular shape for easier blade changes, better contact with the cast, and better ability to make custom throatplates
- Quick-release blade guard/riving knife with cam-action tightening mechanism
- Convenient spindle lock for blade changes
- Blade dust shroud enclosure with dustless cabinet design
- Onboard tool storage for all included accessories and fence
- Mobility kit is built into the cabinet
(1) Laguna F2 Fusion Tablesaw
(1) Blade guard/dust collection guard
(1) Miter gauge (standard model)
(1) 10'' x 60T Carbide-Tipped Blade
(1) Arbor wrench
(1) Riving knife
(1) Standard throat plate
(1) Fence mounted push stick
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months once registered in the first 30 days
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTSF236110175-0130|