Magswitch MagJig Magnetic Jig Clamps
Powerful magnet is switched on or off with the dial—perfect for holding jigs and accessory fences in place!
MagJigs are the Ultimate jig-holding clamp. Nothing else like it—ever! Incredible hold force with a simple 180° turn of the switch! Unmatched speed, strength and precision in clamping, Magswitch MagJig Magnetic Clamps have revolutionized table top workholding in woodworking and industrial fixtures. Features fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel or cast iron table or fence.
- For use on any ferrous metal woodworking tools: cast iron and steel
- Not limited by the miter slot or table edge—adheres to any ferromagnetic surface
- Use in your custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a hole using a Forstner bit into 3/4'' thick material
- Drill as many holes as you want for as much strength and flexibility as you need—move the MagJigs to different holes as needed
- #28844 has 150 lb breakaway and requires a 40mm hole; recommended Forstner bit is #50530
- #21910 has 95 lb breakaway and requires a 30mm hole; recommended Forstner bit is #24912