Micro Jig MatchFit Dovetail Clamps, Pair
Micro Jig's MatchFit Dovetail Clamps feature a wedged-shaped clamp head that slides into a routed dovetail groove, allowing you to clamp your work virtually anywhere. Just use any 1/2'' x 14° dovetail router bit to rout grooves into your workbench, a piece of plywood or any of a wide variety of shop-made jigs and fixtures. Since the clamps can slide along the groove, they are perfect for tricky clamping situations where you need to clamp in the middle of a span. Build your own fence extensions, clamping tables, customized track saw systems and more with this innovative clamping system.
- Clamps securely at any point along your dovetail groove
- Rout a groove along the front of your workbench for an instant face vise
- Create a grid of grooves for a versatile clamping table
- Build your own straight edge ripping guide for the table saw
- Secure shop-made straight edge guides without the clamp head obstructing the travel of your saw or router
|Manufacturer Part Number||DVC-538K2|