Norton ProSand Sandpaper-20-Pack
Improved to offer an even faster cut and longer sanding life than 3X technology—available in a full range of grits.
Faster working and longer lasting than conventional sandpaper, Norton ProSand sanding sheets offer superior performance and a flawless surface finish. Their premium P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive gives you a quick cut with less pressure, and a smooth, consistent finish on all types of materials, including primed and painted surfaces. Will not clog, tear or transfer color. Available in a full range of grits. Also available in 3packs (49641). 9'' x 11'' sheet size.
- Premium heat-treated abrasive offers faster cut and longer sanding life than 3X technology
- Heat treating toughens the grain, allowing it to stay sharp and last longer under extreme pressure, and making it the most durable abrasive on the market
- Super sharp edges allow grain to remove material faster
- Increased backing weight, fiber-reinforcement and latex saturation offers better grain retention and tear-resistance, yet is highly flexible for easy folding and unfolding
- Non-pigemented water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating
- Open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- No color dye in coating process so there's no chance of color transfer to workpiece
- Ideal for smoothing and finishing wood as well as stripping metal, paint, rust and corrosion
|Grit||80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 320, 400|
|Abrasive Type||Aluminum Oxide|
|Sheet Size||9" x 11"|