Odie's Wax, 9 oz.
Odie's Wax is a highly concentrated super-hard wax that provides excellent protection and a lustrous sheen on all wood surfaces. It can be used alone or in combination with original Odie’s Oil, Odie’s Oxi Oil or Odie’s Wood Butter for extra sheen, protection and durability. Odie’s Wax is completely food-safe and non-toxic—ideal for use on cutting boards. Made in USA.
- Very easy to apply—simply rub it on, wait 30 minutes, then buff
- Made from food-grade solvents and wax—completely non-toxic
- Adds protection, durability and sheen
- Use on all wood surfaces—old or new
- Works great as a friction polish and for reviving old finishes
- Excellent for both interior and exterior applications
- Made by hand in small batches to ensure quality
What are Odie's Finishing Products Made From?
Odie’s finishing products use the finest oils and waxes produced by nature to protect your wood surfaces. These oils and waxes evolved in nature to protect plants from the constant bombardment of the elements, insects, fungi and other organisms. The oils and waxes in Odie’s Oil are at home in wood because wood is where they originally evolved. Odie’s Oil brings you the best of nature, today’s technology, and the time-tested knowledge of the ancient masters.
|Manufacturer Part Number||OW90Z|