Rockler Piloted Flush Trim Router Bits - 1/2" Shank
The ball-bearing pilots on these bits make it virtually impossible to cut too deep, eliminating expensive and time-consuming rework. The bearing guide is on the bottom of the shaft, below the blades, which lets you trim face frames flush with cabinet sides, shelf caps flush with shelves, or veneers and laminates flush with the substrate. The cutter can also be used for template work where the template is below the worked material or, alternatively, with a router mounted in a router table where the template is above the worked material. In both cases it is suitable for straight and particularly shaped patterns.
|Bit Type||Flush Trim|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Rockler Classic Multi-Form Router Bit - 1-1/4" Dia x 1" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $12 (20%) Special Price $47.99 $59.99
- Rockler No Drip Edge Router Bit - 1" Dia x 1-1/8" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99
- Rockler Table Top Edge Router Bit - 1-3/16" Dia x 3/8" H x 1/4" ShankSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99
- Rockler Ogee Fillet Router Bit - 1-5/8" Dia x 11/16" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99
- Rockler Classic Ogee Router Bit - 1-1/2" Dia x 11/16" H x 1/4" ShankSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99