Powermatic® 6'' Jointer w/Helical Cutterhead
This 6" Jointer features a helical cutterhead with 40 four-sided indexable carbide knife inserts - this design provides a superior finish and quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads, and the inserts require no adjustment once they are installed. If a knife insert becomes nicked, simply rotate it for a fresh edge and continue working. Oversized infeed/outfeed tables are mounted on dovetailed ways. The fence is 38" in length, with positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left. The fine/quick adjustment lever on the infeed table offers quick set-ups with precision controlled depth of cut. The heavy steel stand features a 1 HP motor with a non-slip v-belt drive for maximum performance. The 4" dust port offers easy connection to any dust collection system.
- Helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- 66" long adjustable infeed and outfeed tables provide more working surface
- Fine/quick adjustment lever on infeed table for precision cuts
- Extra-long 38" two-way tilting fence with positive stops provides quick positioning for 90° or bevel cuts
- Enlarged sheet metal stand provides a sturdy base
- 1HP motor offers plenty of power
- Fence controls are center-mounted for convenience
- Push button switch is lockable to prevent accidental starting
- 4" port for dust collection
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(2) Push Blocks
(1) Dust Collection Port
(1) Cutterhead Guard
(1) Industrial Push-button Switch
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791317K|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||6000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
So far I've run red oak, tigerwood, bolivian coffee wood, and poplar through and they all ran across like a knife through soft butter! seams were virtually invisible!
This was definitely at the top end (even a bit over) what I was looking to spend as a hobbyist but worth every penny. I've taken up the mentality of buy once cry once with tool purchases. I want to buy something that will last me a long time and I can guarantee this will be in my shop for years to come.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
7 months ago
- Powermatic® 8'' Parallelogram Jointer$2,599.99
- Jet® 6'' Deluxe Jointer w/Quick-Set Knives, Model JJ-6CSDXSpecial Price $989.99 Regular Price $1,099.99
- Jet® 6'' Long Bed Jointer w/Helical HeadSpecial Price $1,349.99 Regular Price $1,499.99