Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
Powermatic® 8'' Jointer w/Helical Cutterhead
This 8-inch jointer meets the demand for accuracy while combining unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel. The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The jointer is available with a three knife cutterhead, or a helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts. The operating switch is high mounted for easy reach, and the push blocks have a magnetic base - store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
- Helical cutterhead with four-sided inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and a superior finish
- Extra long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways, for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
|Manufacturer Part Number||1610086K|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||7000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
7 months ago
As I was told get the biggest you can afford or that meets the demands of most of your lumber. The 8" is a great tool.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
that will tell you way more then you want to know.