Powermatic Mobile Base for 54A Jointer
The Mobile Base adds a new dimension of flexibility to your Powermatic machines. Equipment previously considered immovable can easily be moved by only one person - rearrange your shop for special projects in just minutes. Made of heavy-duty all welded steel tubular frame and independently locking, non-marking wheels.
- Heavy-duty frame is welded tubular steel for strong support
- Steel wheels provide easy mobility, independently lock for stability
- Tubular, non-marking lockable casters
- There is an additional $25.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address (we'll ask you about that during checkout). There is no charge for this
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2042374|
|Technical Documents||Powermatic Mobile Base Instructions|
- HTC3000 Universal Mobile BaseSpecial Price $91.99 Regular Price $114.99Out of stock
- Rockler All-Terrain Mobile Base, Holds up to 800 lbs!Special Price $149.99 Regular Price $229.99