Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
Powermatic® 6'' Jointer w/Quick-Set Knives
The 6" Jointer features three auto-set knives that align themselves in the cutterhead for rapid knife changes. Oversized infeed/outfeed tables are mounted on dovetailed ways and have a built-in rabbeting ledge. The fence is 38" in length, with positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left. The fine/quick adjustment lever on the infeed table offers quick set-ups with precision controlled depth of cut. The heavy steel stand features a powerful motor with a non-slip v-belt drive for maximum performance. The 4" dust port offers easy connection to any dust collection system.
Virtually all forms of joinery and the tools that cut them depend on straight edges and square cuts. The POWERMATIC 54A 6" Jointer makes it easy to achieve the high levels of accuracy you need in this always-crucial operation.
- The cutterhead features three auto-set knives that automatically align themselves in the cutterhead
- 66" long adjustable infeed and outfeed tables provide more working surface
- Fine/quick adjustment lever on infeed table for precision cuts
- Extra-long 38" two-way tilting fence with positive stops provides quick positioning for 90° or bevel cuts
- Enlarged sheet metal stand provides a sturdy base
- 1HP motor offers plenty of power
- Built-in ledge for 1/2" rabbeting capacity
- Fence controls are center-mounted for convenience
- Push button switch is lockable to prevent accidental starting
- 4" port for dust collection
(1) 1HP TEFC Motor
(2) Push Blocks
(1) Dust Collection Port
(1) Cutterhead Guard
(1) Industrial Push-button Switch
(3) High-speed, Heat-treated, Auto-set Steel Knives
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791279DXK|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||6000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
over 4 years ago
over 4 years ago
They're supposed to fit both the jet and powermatic 6" jointers.