Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning, Book
In the Pyrography Workbook, internationally renowned Australian pyrographer Sue Walters offers inspiration and sound practical information that will open your eyes to the artistic potential of pyrography. Whether you're a novice or an advanced woodburner, the engaging style and award-winning talents of Sue Walters will remove the mystery from this captivating art form and make it a more enjoyable experience. Paperback. 144 pages.
In addition to a gallery of her award-winning work, three step-by-step projects, and a selection of original patterns to inspire future burning, Sue Walters explores:
- Practical and necessary aspects of safety and work area set-up
- Equipment and timber selection
- Preparing the wood and transferring the design
- Special nib techniques and how to apply them
- Textures, patterns, and unusual pyrographical variations
- Burning on leather, gourds, bark, and other materials
- The integration and use of color in pyrography
About the Author:
Sue Walters, is a world-reknowned self-taught woodburner who has won numerous international pyrographic art awards. She is a frequent contributor to Wood Carving Illustrator and Scroll Saw Workshop magazines. Walters resides in Upwey, Victoria, Australia.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9781565232587|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|