Rikon 10-600VS Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Work Light
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Please call customer service before returning product.
For fine detail work at a great price, it's hard to beat the Rikon 10-600VS Variable Speed Scroll Saw. The saw accepts both pinned and pinless blades, and the speed can be varied from 550 to 1650 strokes per minute to suit the wood species, thickness and cutting radius. Maximum cutting capacity is a whopping 2'' thick, and the saw has a 15-3/4'' throat depth. The included flexible work lamp provides good visibility, and allows you to move the lamp as needed to eliminate shadows. The saw even includes a power takeoff port for attaching an optional flex shaft multi-tool—great for cleaning up edges after you've finished sawing.
- Powerful 120V/60Hz/1.2A DC motor
- Variable speed knob lets you adjust from 550 to 1650 SPM
- Cast iron base provides stability
- Large aluminum table can be tilted from 0-45° to the left
- Accepts both pin blades and pinless blades
- Gooseneck work light for better visibility
- Comes standard with built-in dust port
(1) Flexible Work Lamp
(1) Sample Blade
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-600VS|