Rockler 2-Sided Stick-It Dots
Our double-stick dots are easy-to-peel, easy-to-apply, and hold your templates securely in place for routing projects.
Pre-cut into handy little wafers, our double-sided adhesive dots make it easy to fix routing templates securely in place. No scissors or tearing required—just peel the dot off the sheet and stick it down. The pressure-sensitive adhesive provides a strong hold, yet allows easy removal once routing is complete. Great for signmaking templates, butterfly keys, gameboard templates, and anything else you need to attach securely but temporarily.
- Quick, convenient way to hold routing and signmaking templates to your workpieces
- Easier to apply than double-sided tape
- Holds parts securely together, but also allows removal
- 1/2'' discs can be precisely located for optimum hold, even on small templates
- Includes 288 discs
(288) 1/2'' Diameter double-sided adhesive discs