Rockler 5'' Glue Roller with Silicone Rest
The roller to reach for when gluing up wide boards and laminations—dried glue peels right off!
For gluing up wide boards, veneers and laminations, you just can't beat the glue-spreading talents of our jumbo 5'' glue roller. Give it a whirl and you'll see that the job goes quicker and the film thickness is more consistent, leaving no voids, less wasted glue and less squeeze-out to cleanup. The thermoplastic rubber roller is ribbed to provide just the right amount of glue-holding capacity for woodworking applications. When it comes time to clean up, the roller detaches from the handle for easy rinsing. Plus, if you forget to rinse, no worries, the glue will peel right off once dried.
- 5'' width is perfect for gluing up wide boards for butcher blocks, workbench tops, and for creating thicker stock
- Included silicone drip tray/roller rest gives you a place to set the roller when not in use
- Tread depth provides just the right film thickness for most wood glues
- V-groove pattern spreads glue forward and outward for quick, even distribution and perfect coverage
- All materials are easy to clean—rinse glue away if still wet; peel off if dry
- Roller detaches from handle for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Ribs on bottom of rest lift roller to keep it from sitting in the glue
- Roller handle snaps into the rest and has a hang hole for storage together in a drawer or on pegboard
Note: Not recommended for use with epoxies/resins or solvent-based adhesives such as contact cement.
(1) Rockler 5'' Glue Roller
(1) Silicone rest
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood