Rockler 7-Piece Epoxy/Resin Mixing Set
All the mixing tools you need for combining resins, pigments and other casting materials—all tools clean up easily for repeated reuse.
When preparing to mix up a batch of epoxy for a big pour, it's important to have everything you need close at hand when the clock starts ticking. Our 7-Piece epoxy mixing set provides just that: one kit with all the mixing tools you need, plus a handy silicone mat to contain any mess. The stirring sticks, both large and small, are all made of 100% silicone, which easily sheds cured epoxy. Also included are a set of tweezers for embedding items like gold foil in your epoxy castings, and also a double-ended spoon for measuring out pigments and other mix-ins.
Epoxy Mixing Tools Details:
- Silicone spatulas, stir sticks and mat won't bond to resin—epoxy peels away, allowing easy reuse
- Large silicone spatulas function as both stir sticks and scrapers—rigid handles allow mixing of high-viscosity resins
- Smaller silicone stir sticks feature different head shapes for mixing, scraping or coaxing resin into corners
- Tweezers are great for positioning solid objects in resin for custom castings
- Double-headed steel spoon is great for measuring pigment powders—the steel won't stain
- 11-13/16'' x 15-3/4'' silicone mat helps keep epoxy off your work surface and cleans up easily
Important: Not intended for use with food
Rockler® 7-Piece Epoxy/Resin Mixing Set
(1) Silicone mat
(2) Large Silicone Stir Sticks/Spatulas
(2) Silicone Stir Sticks
(1) Double-Headed Spoon