Rockler Silicone Casting Mold, Ring Blanks
Turn your own colorful rings from the casting resins and colorants of your choice—flexible silicone lets you easily peel the mold away.
These flexible silicone molds let you make your own custom handle blanks by pouring in resin mixed with whatever colorants you like. An included stopper lets you adjust the length of the blank, helping to conserve resin. The optimal fill height of 1/2'' is clearly marked on the interior of the cavity.
- Create one-of-a-kind ring banks with casting resin and a wide range of colorants
- Mold is made of silicone for easy release of cast resin once it has cured. To prevent damage to the mold and prolong its life, we strongly recommend using Stoner Mold Release (66406, sold separately)
- Finished blanks are 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 1/2'' thick
- Ribs on outside of mold provide strength to prevent deflection when filled with resin
- Matte exterior for easy removal of excess resin; high-gloss interior leaves smooth finish
- Hang hole for convenient storage
(1) Silicone Ring Blank Casting Mold