Rockler Bench Cookie Connect
Lift, grip and protect your work with this monster Bench Cookie. Use the quadrants separately, or snap them together in an endless variety of configurations—great for small or narrow parts!
Any way you slice it, you'll find countless uses for the Rockler Bench Cookie Connect. Each of the four quadrants have high-friction rubber pads on both faces to hold your workpiece steady during sawing, sanding and routing. The quadrants snap together to form a jumbo Bench Cookie that's great for sanding small parts, or you can separate the quadrants and reconnect them in an endless variety of configurations depending on your needs. Bench Cookie Connect is the same thickness as our original Bench Cookie Plus Work Grippers, so all can be used together seamlessly. Each quadrant also has a threaded insert for mounting optional accessories like Sawhorse Clips and Risers, for when additional clearance is needed.
- Four quadrants snap together to form a 7-1/8'' diameter Bench Cookie
- Use them separately like a conventional Bench Cookie, or link them together in a huge variety of configurations
- When connected in a round, large combined surface area provides increased stability, especially for small parts
- Snap them together in a line to provide continuous support for narrow workpieces
- Integral ''snaps'' hold quadrants together while also allowing separation
- Each quadrant has a threaded insert for mounting optional accessories like Risers and Sawhorse Clips
- Quadrants are same thickness as original Bench Cookie Plus Work Grippers, so they can be used together
- 90° corners on quadrants can be faced out when gluing up frames or other rectangles for better support at the corners
(4) Interlocking Bench Cookie Connect quadrants
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood