Rockler Risers XL for Bench Cookie Plus or Connect, 4-Pack
Risers slip into any 3/4'' hole for more lateral stability, flip end-for-end to achieve either a 2-cookie or 3-cookie height.
Our XL Risers thread into your Bench Cookie Plus or Bench Cookie Connect Work Grippers, allowing you to to secure them in a 3/4'' dog hole, or any 3/4'' hole drilled into a sawhorse or fixture. This setup provides good lateral stability and additional clearance for router bits and jigsaw blades. You can thread either end of the Riser into the Work Gripper to achieve the height of either 2 or 3 stacked Cookies. The Risers may also be sandwiched between two Work Grippers for nearly 5'' of total height, ideal when maximum clearance is needed—note, however, that this configuration is not stable enough to be used for machining. It works well for sanding panels on a cluttered benchtop.
- Posts fit into any 3/4'' dog hole or drilled hole, providing a firm anchor point
- Threaded stud on both ends lets you sandwich two Work Grippers together, providing additional clearance
- Risers can be flipped for either 2'' inches or 3'' of total height when installed in a dog hole
- Risers may be used to connect two Work Grippers for nearly 5'' of total height (not stable enough for machining, use this configuration only for light-duty tasks)
(4) Risers XL for Bench Cookie® Plus or Bench Cookie® Connect
|Manufacturer Part Number||TABCDTE-4|