Rockler English Garden Bench Plan
Rewards your efforts with a comfortable seat for taking in the view—choose from two types of templates: cardboard or 1/4'' MDF.
Pre-cut full-size templates make building our English Garden Bench as easy as trace, cut and assemble. Choose from rigid MDF templates for repeated use with guide bushings, or the more affordable cardboard templates, which work well if you're only making one project. And after the build is done, you'll be rewarded with a comfortable, welcoming bench where you can relax and take in the views. With a contoured seat and catchy curves that hint at designs from the Far East, it's a project that's sure to be rewarding both during the build and long afterwards. The plan includes drawings, a cutting list, and step-by-step instructions with photos to walk you through the entire construction process.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Choose the MDF template option for repeated template routing with a guide bushing
- For bandsawing to the line, or to make your own hardboard templates, choose the cardboard template option
(1) English Garden Bench Plan with step-by-step instructions
(1) Complete set of templates