Rockler Inset Bottle Opener
This simple piece of hardware gives you the potential to create a wide variety of custom bottle openers. Whether turned, carved or sawn, the results make great gifts that can be kept out for display in the kitchen or bar. The opener can also be permanently mounted in places where you commonly open bottles, meaning you'll never be left searching for your bottle opener again. Mount it under your picnic table, dining table, countertop overhang or home bar. Try one beneath the armrest of your Adirondack chair for true leisure on a summer afternoon. You can even use it to replace the magnetic catch plate on one of your cabinet doors.
- Durable stainless steel construction is perfect for outdoor use
- Large opening for easy insertion
- Mount it on either a vertical or a horizontal surface
- May be flush-mounted or surface-mounted
- Flush/inset mounting requires a 2'' diameter Forstner bit and a 1-1/8'' diameter Forstner bit
I used these for a few items, and I keep getting asked to make more because of how many friends try it and love them .
over 2 years ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.