Stepped interior holds Forstner bits with both 5/16'' and 3/8'' shanks snugly enough for either horizontal or vertical storage.
Rockler Forstner Bit Storage Inserts, 10-Pack
Space on your benchtop is a rare commodity when you're in the thick of a project. That's why we've designed our Forstner Bit Inserts to take advantage of wall space and drawer space. They are made from a durable molded polyethylene that holds the shanks snugly enough that they won't fall out when stored on the wall. Wall storage also means that dust won't collect between the bits. Of course, you can use the same inserts for horizontal storage in a drawer or on a shelf—the choice is yours. Each insert is stepped to hold both 5/16'' and 3/8'' shanks, providing flexibility when you need to rearrange or add a new bit to your collection. It's a neat, clean storage solution that requires a minimum of materials and is easily customized.
- Holds shanks snugly enough for vertical or horizontal storage—just drill a 1/2'' hole and push in the insert
- Inserts are stepped to hold both 5/16'' and 3/8'' shank Forstner bits
- To store the less common 1/2'' shank Forstner bits, see our Router Bit Storage Inserts (#57223, sold separately)
- Polyethylene material helps keep out moisture to prevent rust
- Ribbed exterior keeps insert firmly in place when removing bit
(10) Rockler Forstner Bit Storage Inserts