Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer System, Starter Kit
Organize any drawer—and keep it that way—with the Rockler Drawer Organizer System. Use the interlocking trays, bins and dividers to build a tidy grid of compartments that is customized not only to the size of your drawer, but also to the tools and hardware that you need to sort. The trays interlock side-to-side and line up end-to-end to fill out drawers of any width or depth. When you get to the final piece at the end of the row, simply cut it to fit with an ordinary pair of scissors. The synthetic rubber material is easy-to-cut, and the grid of cutlines on the back side ensures that the interlocking feature still works once the tray is cut.
- Easily create an orderly divided tray that is customized to fit your drawer and your items
- Arrange tools, nails, screws, dowels, plugs, pencils, drill bits, router bits and much more
- Not just for the shop—can be used to declutter any drawer in your shop, home or office
- Add components as needed to fill out your drawer—interlocking components create a solid connection and ensure perfect alignment
- Pliable synthetic rubber tray sections protect both your drawer and its contents—rubbery material helps to keep items from clanking around
- Tray sections can be cut to size if necessary with an ordinary pair of scissors—cutting guidelines are molded into the bottom of the tray
- Dividers and small parts bins slide into slots in the tray walls, and also hook over the rim for a secure connection
- Small parts bins have dished bottoms for easy scooping, and are easily removable so they're close at hand while you assemble
- Bins are also used to splice two tray sections that are lined up end-to-end
- Includes three tray sections, one tray extension, three sturdy plastic dividers and two removable plastic bins
(1) 3-3/16'' tray extension
|Manufacturer Part Number||GEN56117|
|Technical Documents||Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer System, Starter Kit Instructions|
1 month ago
I have cut up plastic trays, installed metal dividers, tried everything.
This is absolutely the closest I have been able to get to work right on major brand tool chests.
Really helped, could use other options as well. But it general worked great.
4 months ago
3 months ago