Rockler Glue Caddy
Stores the most common sizes of glue bottles, brushes and applicators—hook it onto our Lock-Align Wall Brackets for easy access!
In the midst of a complicated assembly, your glue and glue applicators are two things you need within easy reach. The Rockler Glue Caddy makes that possible by keeping it all in one neatly organized tote that's easy to move from place to place with one hand, leaving your other hand free to hold parts. The caddy accepts up to four glue bottles in the most common sizes up to 16 ounces, and even accepts the popular Glu-Bot. The middle tray can store a bottle tip-down (with a plug in place, of course), so the air pocket rises to the top and the glue is ready to pour when you pick up the bottle. Brushes and trays fit into slots along the sides.
- Securely holds up to four glue bottles in sizes up to 16 oz.
- Made of durable ABS—wood glue flakes off easily when dried
- Rubber feet on bottom prevent slippage
- Smaller compartments offer storage for narrow tools like the Rockler Silicone Glue Brush (#45624, sold separately)
- Side compartment fits spreader and tray from Rockler 3-Piece Silicone Glue Application Kit (#43662, sold separately) or a small glue bottle
- Rear lip hooks securely onto Lock-Align Wall Brackets (#52058, sold separately) for hanging storage
|Banner Flag - Color 1||#191F39|
|Banner Flag - Color 2||#191F39|
|Banner Flag - Message||ENDS 1/27|