Rockler Pneumatic Shop Stool with Adjustable Backrest
To take a load off your feet, plant your seat on the Rockler Shop stool—just pull the lever to adjust the height to suit your needs.
A good shop stool should provide three things in abundance: cushioning, support and adjustability. This one provides all three: a cushy seat with plenty of padding, support in spades for for both your bottom and your back, and a metal rail that serves as a parking spot for your feet. Height adjustments are simple with the pneumatic lever—simply pull up to raise the seat to anywhere from 29'' to 33'', making it suitable for everything from desks and drafting tables to tall workbenches and stationary tools like scroll saws. The backrest lets you lean back for some creative thinking at the drafting table. And of course, it swivels 360°, which is just a must. The wide base and four sturdy legs provide plenty of stability, while the tubular steel construction provides rigidity that supports up to 250 pounds.
- Tough matte black powder coat finish resists corrosion and scratches
- Cushioned vinyl seat for long-wearing comfort
- Padded backrest is height-adjustable and removable
- Swivels 360°—a must for any good shop stool
- Seat height adjusts from 29'' to 33'' easily with just one hand
- 250lb. weight capacity accommodates most users
- Bottom ring serves as a footrest and adds rigidity for strength
- Soft rubber feet help protect floors from scratches
(1) Rockler® Pneumatic Shop Stool with Adjustable Backrest