Rockler Silicone Glue Brush Set for Beadlock Joinery
Beadlock tenon-shaped tips deposit the perfect amount of glue for 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' Beadlock mortises—4th tip has original glue brush!
Applying the right amount of glue to Beadlock loose tenon joints is important—too much and the joint will be difficult to close (or you'll get excessive squeeze-out), too little and the glue bond will be compromised. That's why our Silicone Glue Brushes for Beadlock Joinery are ribbed to hold just the right amount of glue. Just a dip in the glue and a plunge or two into the Beadlock mortise deposits the perfect amount. Tips are included for 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' Beadlock joints, while the 4th tip features our original silicone brush for spreading glue on flat surfaces. Thanks to the silicone material, dried glue peels right off.
Silicone Glue Brushes for Beadlock:
- Includes two double-ended brushes with tips for 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' Beadlock mortises, plus our original glue brush
- Beadlock sizes are molded into tips for easy identification
- Tips are ribbed to hold the perfect amount of glue
- Silicone material for easy cleanup—just wipe clean, or peel off once dry
- Works with wood glue and polyurethane glue
- Patent pending
Note: Not for use with food. Not recommended for use with cyanoacrylate (CA) glue.
(1) Rockler Silicone Glue Brush for Beadlock Joinery (1/4'' and 3/8'' Beadlock)
(1) Rockler Silicone Glue Brush for Beadlock Joinery (1/2'' Beadlock, original glue brush)
- Patents: rockler.com/patents