Rockler Trim Gauge
Helps you quickly measure, mark, and install casement trim with an even 3/16'' reveal around your door or window.
Trimwork is sure to run like clockwork with this clever tool in hand. Tuck it into the corners of your window or door frame to mark the lines for your 3/16'' reveals. Then hook your tape into the slots to measure the precise length of the inside edge—no calculations needed. Finally, clamp it to your trim to transfer the measurements. With clear locating lines on the jamb and casings cut to just the right length, you'll be assured of consistent reveals on all sides. Integral rare-earth magnets hold your tape firmly in the slots while measuring. Durable, lightweight polymer construction in a size that fits nearly in your apron pocket.
- Preset 3/16'' reveal and built-in tape measure slots allow quick, accurate measurements for casement trim
- Quickly draw crosshairs in all jamb corners to locate trim when installing
- Slots accommodate tape measures up to 1'' wide; rare-earth magnets hold tapes in place
- Pre-drilled holes let you tack the gauge to the jamb for measuring longer jambs—nail holes are covered by trim after installation
- Clamps to trim stock for accurate transfer of measurements, precise cuts and professional results
- Lightweight, durable ABS construction with 45° and 90° guides for accurate registration
- Compact enough to fit in tool belt pouch or shop apron pocket
(1) Rockler Trim Gauge
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and butadine, which is know to the State of California to cause to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood