Steel Pegboard Side Panels for Rockler Rock-Steady Shop Stand
Keeps your tools clearly visible and easily accessible—includes hardware for attachment to your Rock-Steady Stand.
For the most efficient workflow at your Rock-Steady Steel Stand, keeping your most-used tools within arm's reach is crucial. That's where our Steel Pegboard Panels really shine. With a tight grid of holes spaced 1'' on center, you can hang your go-to tools right on the stand where you work. As your shop evolves with added tools and workflow changes, pegboard makes it easy to rearrange your tools along with it. You'll do a lot less rummaging through drawers and cabinets, leaving you time to focus on the finer points of your craft.
- Sturdy 1/16'' thick solid steel panels securely hold standard pegboard accessories
- 1/4'' diameter holes spaced 1'' on center accept standard pegboard accessories for flexible tool storage
- 32mm hole pattern on edges of panels for easy mounting to shop stand legs
- Ferrous steel allows use of magnetic accessories
- May be mounted to wall with shop-made spacers or Rockler Pegboard Spacers (#64045, sold separately)
- Hardware for mounting to stand is included
Note: Not designed for older Rockler steel stands.
(1) Steel Pegboard Side Panel for Rock-Steady Shop Stand
(1) Pack of mounting hardware with nylon locking nuts