StewMac Soprano Ukulele Kit
Bring a bit of the Hawaiian islands to your workshop with these fun ukulele kits from StewMac. Ukuleles are a great introduction to luthiery, and these kits make it an easy introduction indeed. Follow the included step-by-step instructions and you'll be rewarded with an instrument that looks and sounds lovely, and is great fun to play. Each kit features a solid mahogany top for a warm, singing tone, and mahogany laminate back and sides for maximum stability. No woodworking experience is required—bracing plans are included, and the directions walk you through the entire build. Choose from soprano, concert and tenor sizes (all have the same tuning; they differ only in size).
(1) Pre-cut laminated mahogany back
(2) Pre-bent laminated mahogany sides
(1) Fully shaped mahogany neck with two dowel pins for neck joint
(1) Walnut fret
|Manufacturer Part Number||5351|
4 months ago
along's, not on a stage to hundreds of people. Have fun with it. So my answer is I do not know, but I have
a feeling someone has electrified a Ukulele.
- Brass Cane HardwareSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $9.99
- 18-Note Musical Movements With FREE Music Box Plan
Starting at $9.99