Straight Clock Hands
These hour and minute hands are sold in pre-matched pairs in either black or brass. The minute hand measures 5-3/16" overall with a 4-1/8" sweep (measured from the center of the hole to the tip). Normally, the minute hand should be long enough to reach the outermost edge of the numbers or the minute marks on your clock face. These hands can also be trimmed to fit without affecting the overall design. If you plan to paint the hands, choose black, since the black finish works perfectly as a primer. The black hands also have a white finish on the flip side, so they can easily be reversed for use with dark colored clock faces.
- Set does NOT include a seconds hand. Only hours and minutes included.
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
8 months ago
9 months ago
I bought the black hands. They do come with a second hand so there are three hands in the ones I got.
- Quartz Clock Movement and Pendulum SetSpecial Price $12.79 Regular Price $15.99
- Brass Cane HardwareSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $9.99
- 3'' Clock Face, Fancy/Arabic NumeralsSpecial Price $15.19 Regular Price $18.99
- 3'' Clock Face, Gold/Arabic NumeralsSpecial Price $15.19 Regular Price $18.99
- Sword Clock HandsSpecial Price $3.19 Regular Price $3.99